Fillers are materials which ‘fill’ areas of the face where volume has been lost through the natural sagging and wrinkling of the skin due to ageing.
There are many different types of fillers due to their composition mode of action and duration of effect, such as; permanent, semi-permanent or temporary. Dermal filler can restore and re-volumize skin and facial contour to form a more youthful appearance and are longer lasting than anti-wrinkle injections. They can smooth lines and wrinkles, form key facial structures and define the shape of certain features such as lips or cheeks.
There are many different products on the market. The different filler types vary in fullness and consistency. On average dermal fillers can last anywhere between 6-18 months depending on the product choice, depth injected, area treated and body metabolism.
Hyaluronic acid fillers are reversible with the enzyme hyaluronidase/hyalase, so are very safe to use reducing potential complications of use. And is a product we keep on hand should you need the drug to be administered.
The following areas can be Treated with fillers;
- Nose-to-mouth lines – nasolabial folds
- Corners of the mouth – marionette lines
- Lip enhancement – shaping and volumizing
- Cheek Enhancement
- Chin filler to enhance the appearance of a heart shaped face
- Jaw line sculpting
- Temples of the forehead
- Tear troughs
- Nose fillers – non-surgical rhinoplasty
The most important step in helping you to achieve your goals is with a detailed consultation where Dr Ish will assess all you needs, using mathematics to map out your face and help you achieve your natural phi proportions
Users for dermal fillers
- Beautiful lips: Beautiful lips dress up a beautiful smile and no one is more qualified to enhance your lips than Dr Ish
- Naso-labial lines: Improve the appearance of fine lines around the mouth
- Intra-oral defects: Dermal fillers can be used to correct dark spaces around implants or crowns, easily and safely.
AADFA trained dentist
With unparalleled levels of practical skill and anatomical knowledge of the facial region, dentists are the very best people to be providing facial rejuvenation therapies to the public in a safe and hygienic clinical environment for both aesthetic and therapeutic needs.
AADFA trained dentists are the only practitioners who combine dental and facial treatments under one roof, in the same appointment, making treatments less painful, more convenient and comprehensive.